Obsessed with Facebook, the infographics below shows that 1 in 13 people on Earth are like you – OBSESSED, with the WORLD’S Biggest Social Network
Here’s every bit of data and information included in the Â Obsessed with Facebook infographic:
- Facebook was the most-searched term in 2010. For the second year running, accounting for 2.11% of U.S. searches.
- Facebook login Â and Facebook.com Â were the second and fifth most popular U.S. search terms in 2010, respectively.
- Combined, Facebook-related searches accounted for 3.48 percent of the top 50 searches of 2010. A 207 per cent jump from 2009.
- 57% of people talk to people more online than they do in real life.
- 48% of young Americans said they find out about news through Facebook.
- A record-breaking 750 million photos were uploaded to Facebook over new year’s weekend.
- 20 minutes on Facebook: 1 million links shared, 1,484,000 event invites, 1,972,000 friend requests accepted, 2,716,000 photos uploaded, 2,716,000 messages sent, 1,323,000 tagged photos, 1,851,000 status updates, 1,587,000 wall posts, and 10,208,000 comments made.
- Relationship statuses in 2010: 43,869,800 single, 36,774,801 married, 5,974,574 engaged, 3,025,791 it’s complicated and 28,460,516 in a relationship.
- As of 2011, there are 500,000,000 active Facebook users.
- Aprox. 1 in every 13 people on Earth. Half of them are logged in on any given day.
- 48% of 18 to 34 year olds check Facebook right when they wake up.
- About 28% check their Facebook on their smart phones before getting out of bed.
- The 35+ demographics now represents more than 30% of the entire userbase.
- The 18-24 (college) demographic grew the fastest at 74% in one year.
- Liking Drugs Â is up 1131.9% this year.
- There are 206.2 million Internet users in the U.S. That means 71.2% of the U.S. web audience is on Facebook.
- About 70% of the Facebook userbase resides outside the U.S.A.
BIG thanks to Online Schools, for the wonderful looking graphics
If you like the post please SHARE it