Micromax is finally going to place its name with the other Smartphone manufacturers. The company is introducing a wide range of Smartphones including several features to meet this goal. You will get information about the top ten 2014 Micromax phones in this article.
Canvas 4 A210:Â
The canvas 4 phone, the new inclusion in the canvas series, is different from its predecessors for many reasons. The phones possesses 5 inch large screen with the display resolution of 1280x 720. Other significant features are:
- Improved battery function and better connectivity
- Both front and rear camera 13 MP and 5 MP
- In built storage 16 GB
- 4.2.1 Jelly bean operating system
Canvas HD 116:
Some important features of this high definition canvas phone are following:
- 4GB built in storage
- Micro SD card slot can extend it up to 32 GB.
- The phone supports 4F LTE and 3G Network
- Runs on Quad core processor 1.2 GHz.
- Resolution of the rear camera is 8 MP
Read More about Micromax A116 Canvas HD
Bolt A40 from Micromax:
This is a budget friendly device with excellent display and good specifications. It can gain high speed easily no matter what user download. Another attraction of the phone is the Android gingerbread type operating system. The user can remain in touch with their business, with friends and family using the phone that includes all connectivity options.
This is another attractive device from the giant screen category. Some of the unique attractions of this Smartphone are:
- The ice-cream sandwich Android operating system
- The 4.5 screen with 480 x 854 resolution
- Both rear and front camera
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Can use dual SIM
Canvas Doodle 2A240:
Smartphone users always expect something special from the latest models. Companies like Micromax are ready to meet this requirement. This is one such creation by the Micromax engineers with the following features:
- Enhanced display with integrated and superior look
- Power configuration
- Special connectivity features like EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 4.2.1 Jellybean OS
A65 smarty includes the following features to entertain users in different ways.
- TFT captive screen 4.3 inch
- Android gingerbread 2.3 operating system
- Special connectivity features like 2G, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
- 2MP rear camera
- 03 megapixel front camera (enhances video calling experience)
- A5 processor with w1GHZ RAM
Micromax A57 Ninja 3:
Experts are of the opinion that the phone includes such features that it can easily get over the dominance of the other available Smartphone. It comes with 3 megapixel camera along with a CMOS sensor that makes it smooth functioning. Inclusion of different social media sites like Facebook and twitter is special additions to this phone.
Micromax Ninja A89:
Other features of the previous Ninja phone and this one are almost the same except that it has a faster processor than that. The company used 1GHZ MediaTEk dual core processor while manufacturing the phone. It runs on 4.0 ice cream sandwich operating system.
Canvas Blaze MT500:
Major features of this Smartphone come here in brief:
- A Smartphone comes with 5 inch large touch screen display
- The device is powered by 1GHz dual core processor and 768MB of RAM
- The rear camera isÂ ofÂ 8 Ultrapixel and front camera is 0.3 MP
- The Battery Capacity is 1850mAh
A76 Canvas Fun:
An affordable Smartphone that comes with 5 inch display, 4.2 Android jelly bean operating system, 1.2 GHZ dual core processor, best color themes for the back cover and many other attractive features.
Source and Citations Micromax Phones
The DNetWorks Team