We just got some leaks on what the upcoming Â BlackBerry Â App Â World 3.0 will be like and some of it’s features!
Here is a Screenshot.
It will have a new and improved UI along with a bunch of new Â features. Check them out below:
- New UI (categories OS6s-style with carousel)
- Social Sharing of Apps (via Â BBM)
- Subscription for content per 7/30 days Trials
- Normalize prices between currencies
- Search bar (like universal search in home screen)
- Carrier Â Billing for major carriers
- Enterprise channel inside AppWorld
- Blackberry OS first, PlayBook later
- Visibility and permissions managed by BES admin
The rumoured launch date for BlackBerry App World 3.0 is June or July, which would fall in nicely with the launch of the Bold 9900 and OS 7. The PlayBook is rumoured to be on the list to get the new App World once smartphones are taken care of. One would hope that this update will also be going out to older devices, but I guess we’ll see soon enough.