Do you want to Â increase Â your WiFi signal strength area without spending on new hardware? Â Some times Â its annoying when you get low WiFi signals as you move away from your wireless Router.
To Â increase Â WiFi signals you can buy a new bigger antenna to allow your device give the signals more away, but we can achieve this with almost nothing, just what you need is Â a piece of Â aluminum foil.
To Â increase Â the signal WiFi we must cut Â a piece of Â aluminum foil of 30 ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬” 30 cm and place it behind the router, this will Â increase Â your WiFi signal Â strength in that area.
Still upset about the weak signal strength of your WIFI network? Well, there are some tips for you. Â
1. Place the Â wireless router Â as near to your laptop as possible. However if there were more than one user relying on the wireless network, you have to put Â the router Â in the center of Â your office Â or house so that everyone can enjoy access to it.
2. Â Upgrade your wireless firmware to the latest version. The Â wireless router company may make improvements to boost Â the performance, so it would be a good idea to check your Â wireless router’s website from time to time.
3. Â Update your Â wireless network adapter driver. This also helps boost your WIFI signal strength. Be sure to back up first. Â
4. Buy a wireless signal Â repeater. Â A Â repeater Â will extend your WIFI signal coverage tremendously. However this requires spending Â extra money, but if you do not mind, it really helps a lot. Â
5. Upgrade to Wireless N. If you were to set up your WiFi network, you can consider using 802.11n devices. Wireless N uses multiple-in-multiple-out (MIMO), a smart antenna technology, and other improvements that make for much larger coverage areas and faster Â connections. To get full improvement, you also need to use both Wireless N for Â the router Â and the Â wireless adapters
We hope this helps you sort you problems, if you have more innovative ideas feel free to share them in the comment section.