We welcome and support Guest posting Proactively, it a great way to gain experience and get your content accessible to thousands of people who visit our site daily.
- You can share your knowledge with hundreds of thousands of people.
- You will get a short bio about yourself at the top of the post, including Twitter and Facebook links to your profiles, so you boast about it among the people you know, a link back to your website, if you wish to.
- It’s a great way to gain experience in the journalistic industry and you can add this on your resume/CV too.
- It’s a great way to get yourself out there, whether you be an entrepreneur or a journalist, come write for us and become famous.
- First hand experience to Interact with the Visitors of The DNetWorks and help them solve their problem.
If you’re wondering what you could do a post on, here’s the types of posts we love
- Tutorials, Tips and tricks or maybe a Hack you know and other don’t.
- List posts, for example, Top 10 Android apps, 50 Stylish Logos, 9 best UI for Mobile, etc…
- Opinion posts
- Product reviews
- Posts on a new Tech startup, App, Web Service that you love
- An Awesome Gadget that you saw on the Web or you own
- A major Sports update
- The wackiest post you can think of, in terms of Technology, We have some wacky articles like How to Land a Boeing 747 in an Emergency or How to hack a Vending Machine, make you imagination run WILD.
The best part is, you DO NOT need to have a prior experience to write guest posts on The DNetWorks. However, the Guest post must be written by you and not copied from anywhere (we do a check before the article actually goes live)
Fill in the below form and expect a reply from us within 48 hours on how to go about getting your Article up on The DNetWorks