Social Media Marketing is the most dynamic and influential marketing strategy to promote your brick-and-mortar or online business. Even a good MLM company is possible to promote over social media nowadays. Choosing the power of internet to multiply the traffic, user engagement and overall sales of the brand is intelligent and reasonable.
At first, Social Networking seemed a generation fad for interacting with their school, college and neighborhood friends and stay connected. Nevertheless, with the world getting digitized each passing day, digital media is a major channel for accelerating business growth for most enterprises.
While every organization is seen focusing on driving their ROI via multiple social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and others, not all are successful in generating results. It is significant to understand the importance of each of these media platforms and their behaviors to work accordingly for a result-driven business.
This is in fact the perfect time to take advantage of the following facts:
- Currently, there are more than 500 million active users on Facebook. Concurrently, there has been a massive increase in the number of users in the age group of 35years and above in the last five years
- More than 50% of average users log in to their Facebook accounts daily.
- Similarly, there are approximately 35 million people worldwide who visit LinkedIn each month.
- Twitter is also among the top-listing websites that has over 100 million registered users with an average of 55 million tweets a day.
- Spending around 15 minutes a day on a website, YouTube outpaces 2 billion views.
Once you’ve developed your business website, highlight your product, offers, discounts and share consumer reviews and stories with larger audiences via social media platforms. If it is too daunting for you, don’t let that stop you, hire a company like http://seoconsultantbanglore.in/ for example. Delegate it to professionals just as you would something else you have no expertise or interest in.
- Study consumer’s behavior in detail: Gain insights into customers’ search and buying behavior and advertise your products as per their preferences, following their social media activity.
- Maintain Content quality and Include Attractive Images and Videos: People on Facebook are not interested in reading much of text. Be precise with the content you are publishing on all these websites and let users read the best quality you can provide. Include appealing and flashy images and innovative videos of your products to pull traffic.
- Be rationale in promoting your brand: Remember,the audience you are targeting is smart and brilliant and thus, think of smarter and logical ways to promote your brand. You can’t get a wider podium to promote your services and offers.
- Share real stories from real customers: The more real you are, the more customers you acquire. Ask your existing consumers to share their reviews and comments on the services they have used. Use and post them in your blogs and articles to show the authenticity of your website. Social media users are really influenced with what their friends are doing, following and purchasing. Take advantage of this fact and shoe them the real stories that can inspire them to buy your products.
- Reply to customer’s comments in time: It is imperative to be interactive withthe user andbuild a good rapport with all types of consumers. Reply to their queries and comments in time and let them feel how important is their feedback.
About the Author: Vaishnavi Agarwal
VaishnaviAgrawal loves pursuing excellence through writing and have a passion for technology. She has successfully managed and run personal technology magazines and websites. She currently writes for intellipaat.com, a global training company that provides e-learning and professional certification training.
The courses offered by Intellipaat address the unique needs of working professionals. She is based out of Bangalore and has an experience of 5 years in the field of content writing and blogging. Her work has been published on various sites related to Hadoop, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Project Management, Cloud Computing, IT, SAP, Project Management and more.