Samsung has succeeded to create the powerful and advanced version of S2 naming it Galaxy S3. It had to live up to the expectations and cross the mark set others but its amazing features and characteristics had raised the bar far beyond it.
Apple has designed the most prestigious series of iPhones with excellent features and marvellous look. They run with iOS operating system also known as iPhone OS. It has six generations each accompanying a different operating system.
1) Display: The first thing that you notice at a glance is the display of the phone. The display of Samsung is 4.8 inch wide AMOLED HD. It has amazing resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels. On the other hand the display of iPhone is 4-inch wide retina display. Its resolution is 1136 by 640 pixels.Despite of the advantages and disadvantages of either of them one has to secure the first position. So let us have a detailed look of the both the smart phones.
2) Weight: S3 weights 133 grams whereas iPhone is 112 grams that is iPhones are 21 grams less than that of the Galaxy.
3) Colours: You can choose among the different colours present in S3 pebble blue, marble white, metallic red, grey, amber brown whereas apple iPhone has only two colours. You can either choose a white or a black.
4) Measurements: The first one has curved ends with dimensions of 13.6 by 70.6 by 8mm. The latter is flat and does not have curved ends. This phone has dimensions of 123.8 by 58.6 by 7.6mm. This clearly shows that galaxy is much flatter when compared to the latter.
5) Camera: Both the former and the latter have an 8 mega-pixel camera. The latter is more impressive but s3 has a unique feature which the latter does not possess. This unique feature is that in burst mode it supports 6fps images and selects the best shot automatically. Both support images while recording or while watching video.
6) Processor: Galaxy runs on 1.4GHz quad-core processor. It has 1GB Random Access Memory. On the other hand iPhone runs on A6 processor which is two times faster than the previous version that is A5 processor. Both support expandable flash memory of 16, 32, and 64GB. S3 took an edge by providing a 50GB drop box. Therefore with such huge memory you can store anything you want.
With the extended features and marvellous performance Samsung S3 took an edge over the other and has secured the first place. Can you wait to own this mind blowing gadget? If no then start accumulating money to buy it. If you still can’t wait and want to purchase it immediately then you can apply for a loan. The short-term loans known as payday loans are easily accessible by anyone at any point of time and from anywhere. The instant approval and fast processing have made them the best option to choose. The added advantage being that many lenders provide flexible options for repayment. Hence utilise this opportunity and own the best gadget ever.
Article by Guest Author: Michelle Ryan
Michelle Ryan is a tech writer from UK, she is into Finance, catch her at @financeport
The DNetWorks Team