The newest entry to the concept phone mill is the Nokia Louis Vuitton phone with Windows 8 Apollo, it of-course is a luxury WP8 with a Nokia Louis Vuitton partnerships, Nokia also has made a few phones partnering luxury brands in the past so we can assume that this can come out in the near future.
The author of the concept is always Edgar Mkrtchyan which we have already seen another concept that incorporates the hypothetical Nokia 707 .
The design of the Nokia concept involves a huge curved screen, surrounded with pure gold and the rear made of polycarbonate, printed in the famous Louis Vuitton pattern. The logo “Nokia Louis Vuitton” is printed in gold as well and protected by two large bumps that make it avoid the contact between gold and the table, in order to safeguard it from any scratches.
The Specification of the Nokia Louis Vuitton Phone maybe as follows
- Dual core processor 1.7 GHz;
- 4.5-inch ClearBlack AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1280 × 768 pixels Gorilla Glass;
- 64 GB internal memory;
- 12 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, Xenon flash and video recording in Full HD 1080p;
- Front camera 3.2 megapixel;
- Battery 2200 mAh;
- MicroUSB connectivity, NFC and Bluetooth;
- the display is curved with the gold trimmings;
- with WP8 is the customization of the house style Louis Vuitton
It is obvious that this phone will be for the select few, due to its exclusivity and price factor, although the price hasn’t been known as of now, but it is supposedly, be costing a bomb.
The DNetWorks Team