Is it possible? Yes! It is, you don’t need the power from the outlet to charge your iPhone/iPad/iPod, you can do it with an Onion.
How does it work? Electrolysis is the Answer, we don’t wish to get into details of electrolysis, you can Google the word if you’re interested.
Coming back to the point, here is what you’ll need to Charge your iDevice
1. Large Onion. — 1 pc
2. Screwdriver. — 1 pc
3. Energy Drink (for e.g. Gatorade, Powerade), another brand would do
4. iPhone/iPad/iPod and its USB connector.
1. Poke a hole in the onion half way through using a screwdriver. Then do the same on the other side joining the two holes together.
2. Fully submerge the onion into the jug of Gatorade, This will allow the onion to absorb the fluid much quicker. You are going to need to leave the onion in the jug for around 30 minutes to 1 hour, longer the better, so more of the liquid can be absorbed.
3. Take the onion out and dry out the excess liquid with a towel, maybe!
4. Place the onion on a surface where it can stand by itself, Plug the USB cable firmly to the onion, USB side.
5. Connect the other said to the iDevice
6. SEE THE MAGIC! in a few seconds.
Your device should charge for around 15-20 minutes depending up on the fact that the onion has absorbed at least one cup of Gatorade.
7. SHOW OFF!
We researched a bit and it works!
Also, you can use fruits to charge your iDevices
Try it quickly, Apple might patch it in the next Upgrade! We’re joking, try it anytime you want!
The DNetWorks Team