Anonymous urges to attack Bahujan Samaj Party, makes DDOS Button available for public
Of what can be seen as the most crowd-sourced attack until now, Anonymous has come up with the new way to go about their operations.
Opindia_revenge tweeted that they will go against the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) as the BSP has been an example of Autocracy, They’ve exploited public funds and encouraged corruption.
Anonymous have created a page where they’ve urged the citizens of India to join them
People of India. We are Anonymous and we have pledged to fight Corruption in OpRiseIndia. We need your help in protesting against Corporations, Political Parties and corrupt media. You can join us in the DDoS attacks that we are launching against corrupted targets.
You can also join them on IRC in case you have any queries.
What is remarkable is that they have actually made the attacking tool online to public (DDOS attacking tool) all you have to do is, Click on the button that says “Start Attack” on the Attack Page for BSP
The website in question is http://bspindia.org, you guys can go ahead and check it out, if you support Anonymous motives, go ahead and hit the attack button.
Before that here are some tips from Anonymous to not get caught in the DDOS Crossfire or getting yourself revealed.
- USE firefox or chrome only : IE, opera should not be used
- Go to anon-proxies.com
- Find a newly added proxy from the huge list
- Go to your browser setting
- In firefox go to Advanced TAB , Click on networks and then Press SETTINGS against connection.
- In chrome go to under the hood and click change proxy settings
- Enter the Ip into the Ip box ( ip is the nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn number) and port into the port box (port is the number that comes after ‘:’
- Make sure your HTTP proxy box has that data. save your settings and exit
- Go to whatismyip.com and check if it is showing your real ip or proxy ip
- If it is proxy ip, you can forward to our attack page and start firing as per instructions : http://pastehtml.com/view/c6k8bn4pe.html
- you may have to choose a new proxy every time, also make sure to remove all proxy settings and select “NO PROXY when you are not firing”
- For further help land us in http://webchat.anonops.com/?channels=%23OpINDIA
Anonymous have also started that “Disclaimer: Taking part in DDoS is illegal, however this is a revolution and when 100s or 1000s of people are attacking, they cant come after all of us. Be brave and take part.”
Would you take part, We will!