TAG Heuer Racer, the Famous watch designers are attempting to enter the world of Androids with their luxury Android Powered Phones, but will you buy it?
The price point is a bit high, I’m joking, it’s VERY HIGH (At least for me, for a phone) starting at 2,800/3,600€ runs the “Latest Android Software” which probably is NOT Jelly Bean but Gingerbread, at least that’s what the website says, Additionally, there are 4 types of Racer devices available:
- Prestige Gold (Suggested retail price starting at 2950€)
- Racing Carbon (Suggested retail price starting at 4,500€)
- Night Racer (Suggested retail price starting at 3,600€)
- Sport Classic (Suggested retail price starting at 2,950€)
All of them come with 2 types of Applications:
1. The “So Apps” available for everyone in the Google Play Store
2. TAG Heuer Mobile Security App, this is the “best in class application to protect your mobile data and privacy.”
TAG stated back in March that this would launch sometime in July. We’ve reached out to various locations and none have them in stock yet. However, the good news is that for those who want to drop your hard earned cash you can now reserve one of these via TAG.
These Smartphones are 6 times the price of a High End Android Smartphone and they have not even bothered to put out the Official Specs.
Here is the Link to Reserve it, Once available in retail,they will be available in not normal mobile stores but in exclusive Jewelry Stores, and TAG outlets.
The DNetWorks Team