Hey Guys, since the festive season is going On, we thought of getting our website into the mood, as you can see it is snowing here at The DNetWorks, to one it up and share the celebration with you guys we have come up with some awesome giveaways that you would love to have.
Speaking on the lines, we thought it would not be fair to giveaway just ONE product and we didn’t wanted the other participants to be disappointed while winner takes it all, like it happens on every other blog, i.e., if they come up with some giveaway. So, what we’ve done is, we are giving away, not 2, not 3 BUT 5 Products and you can win them. RIGHT HERE
The Gadgets are sponsored by ParamountZone in association The DNetWorks.
We are giving away:
1 x iHelicopter Lightspeed, Phone Controlled i-Helicopter
1 x Solar Phone Charger – Solar Boost
1 x Remote Control Helicopter – Mini Gyro Zoomer
1 x Projection Clock – Alarm Clock Weather Forecaster
2 x Tap Shower Radio
Also you could check out ParamountZone for more Gadgets
Anyways, Lets run through the gadgets a bit
This is a a cool gadget that can be controlled by your smartphones (Android and iPhones)
- The most fun remote control product we’ve ever tested
- Controlled by your iPhone or Android phone!
- Worldwide launch: October 2011
- iHelicopter includes TURBO button for when extra speed is required
- Works with iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch and supported Android phones as below
- Controlled by traditional controls on the App user interface or with motion control (tilt your phone!)
- Phone controlled helicopter Approx 20cm in length
- Just download the free App on the apple App store and Android market
- App name: “Copter Controller”
- Quality feel to the product and packaging
- Innovative Gyro technology incorporated for amazing controllability
- i-Helicopter can be controlled in all directions
- Crash resistant material reduces crash damage
- Spares included in the pack and extra spares available if required
- No extra batteries are needed (big saving over traditional rc helicopters)
- About 9 minutes flight time per charge (charges from the included USB cable)
- iPhone helicopter charge time: About 25-30 minutes
- Recommended for ages 14 and above
- Android phones supported: HTC – Desire S, HTC – Desire HD, HTC – Incredible S, HTC – Wild Fire, HTC – Wild Fire S, HTC – Hero, HTC – Sensation, Samsung – 9100, Samsung – i9000, Moto – MB525, LG – P350
- More Android Support being added every day
See the Solar Boost phone charger is a two-in-one slice of pure brilliance. The compact unit (slightly smaller than your phone handset) actually contains a mega-powerful 2000mAh lithium ion rechargeable battery which when connected to your phone provides plenty of extra juice. But the cleverness doesn’t end there. The Solar Boost also features a built in photovoltaic cell allowing you to recharge the battery using nothing but sunlight. Save you rphone and save the planet at the same time. Pretty cool.
- Extremely power backup battery for emergencies
- Solar recharging – eco-friendly!
- 10 adaptors allowing use with almost any portble device
- Slim, light and fully portable
- Massive 2000mAh battery power (3.7v)
- High capacity solar panel: 5.5v 100mA
- Can select output voltage (5/5.5/9.5)
- Charges your phone almost as quick as charging from mains
- Power the solar boost by solar or USB connection for ultimate flexibility.
3. Remote Controlled Helicopter – Mini Gyro Zoomer
At only 11cm long, the Gyro Zoomer helicopter is smaller than its remote controller! You can now own a record breaking product as it’s the smallest remote control gyro helicopter in the world, and it comes with a large amount of FUN included!
- Comes with a huge portion of FUN!
- Great fun for kids and adults too
- Only 11cm long (mini rc helicopter)
- Smallest Gyro remote control helicopter in the world!
- 2 spare back propellers and main blade set included
- Cool looking multicoloured LED lights
- High powered Li-Poly battery included inside the rc helicopter
- Charges via the remote or included USB cable (faster charging)
- Charge time: About 20 minutes for full charge
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor rc flying (no wind!)
- Auto channel innovation means 3 models can be flown at the same time
- Simply choose different bands on the controller, as any helicopter can fly on 3 different bands
- Remote Control Helicopter Weight: Only 8g
- Control it Up/Down, Left/Right, Forward/Back with the easy to use controller
- Auto-stable Gyro technology for amazing flight control and performance
- Innovative material presents crash damage to rc helicopter
- Charger (Remote) supplied with LED charge indicator & Safety Auto shut off
- Flight duration per charge: 6-8 minutes
- RC Helicopter suitable for ages 8 & up
- Easy to follow English user manual included
- Requires 6 x AA Batteries for the controller (not included)
- Helicopter colours vary between Yellow/ Red/ Blue (if you order multiple helicopters and require different colours, please make a note on the checkout page when placing your order)
4. Projection Clock – Alarm Clock Weather Forecaster
A projection clock is a pretty cool gadget in itself, but one that also has a host of weather forecasting features takes the humble alarm clock to a whole new level. This great looking projection clock makes waking up or going to bed lots of fun, and you can easily see the time during the night with minimum fuss and effort (you wont have to disturb your partner). Main Features:
- Great looking feature packed Projection Alarm Clock
- Projects time onto your wall / ceiling
- Projection clock size: 115 x 112 x 59mm
- LED back light when required
- Perpetual calendar with day of week
- Main unit uses 2 x AAA batteries (not included) or universal mains adapter (included!)
- Temperature display in C/ F options
- Max/Min memory for hygrometer & thermometer
- Snooze feature alarm
- 12/24 hour time display modes
- Upcoming weather trend forecast graphic
- Indoor thermometer range (0C~+50C/+32F~+122F)
- Indoor hygrometer(20%-95%)
- Barometric pressure measurement and trend graph
5. Tap Shower Radio
Tune in and sing-a-long to your favourite AM/FM station with this Shower Tap radio. It makes sense to lather and listen at the same time and it’s oooh so cool.
Fully waterproofed AM / FM radio is battery operated and simple to install in your shower cubicle or bathroom with its large suction cup.
The Shower Tap Radio is a great little radio that simply sticks to your bathroom tiles using the sucker provided. Perfect for those of you who love to sing in the shower!
- Perfect gift for any wannabe pop star!
- Waterproof FM/AM shower radio
- Suction cup to attach shower radio to tiles
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Size:12.2 x 12.3 x 11.5cm
Aren’t these GIVEAWAYS AWESOME!
Below are the details of the contest, which cold make you a proud owner of one of these gadgets!
You have got to complete a series of simple steps which include
- Liking Our Fan Pages
- Following us on Twitter
- Tweeting about the giveaway (which could be done everyday)
- Posting the message on your Facebook Wall (which Could be done everyday)
- Writing articles about this giveaway on your blog (this could get your 3 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletters (fetching 2 points)
- Commenting on this page of Why you want to win this giveaway.
Contest Starting Date: 12th December 2011 (12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time)
Contest Ending Date: 11th January 2011 (12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time)
[notification type="alert"] This giveaway is OPEN WORLDWIDE. FREE Shipping to the Winners, NO HASSLES! [/notification]
Stop reading, Start acting
All the best to all of you.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
The DNetWorks Team